How to plan, organize, and create a scrapbook containing the photos, stories, memories, and genealogy of your ancestors.
Where are your Family Photos?
* Do you have boxes or drawers filled with photos of grandparents, or other ancestors?
* Do you have family photo albums that are falling apart?
* Do you have old family photos stored in outdated albums that are chemically destroying your precious family photos and the memories that go with them? (Magnetic albums are the worst possible place to keep your photos.)
* Do you have old family albums that contain photos that are not identified?
* Are you overwhelmed by the thought of organizing boxes full of photos & memorabilia?
* Do you feel that you are not creative enough to put together an interesting, beautiful family heritage album that will tell your family story?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, then you should order the book The Family Heritage Album.
The book includes a step-by-step plan of action that will teach readers how to create an album that will include their family photos, family stories, memorabilia, and genealogy. Readers of the book will learn how to preserve their original photos, what to include in their album, how to decorate their album, plus much more.
If you would like to purchase the book, please contact the author:
4620 Saddleworth Circle
Orlando, FL 32826
407-282-5171 [email protected]
Elaine contributes a portion of the sale of her book to the Colonial Williamsburg Foundation.
Colonial Williamsburg is the world’s largest living history museum. It is located in Virginia. Williamsburg was the thriving capital of Virginia when the dream of American freedom and independence was taking shape and the colony was a rich and powerful land stretching west to the Mississippi River and north to the Great Lakes.
Contact Elaine at [email protected] for more information or to purchase this book.